How can you get to us?
The City of Ústí nad Labem is connected to the international E 442 road (Liberec, Děčín, Ústí nad Labem, Dresden) and the I/8, I/13 and I/30 Class 1 roads. Moreover, Ústí nad Labem has a direct connection to the Berlin – Prague motorway (the A17 from Dresden, the D8 from Prague) which passes the western edge of the city. The nearest border crossing point is the Petrovice – Bahratal motorway border crossing.
The city is an important rail hub with four railway stations and it lies on the main Istanbul - Vienna - Prague - Berlin – Hamburg rail corridor. The main railway station in Ústí nad Labem is also an important rail terminal for intercity transport within the Ústí Region and it serves 6,200 passengers a day.
Emergency telephone numbers:
- The uniform European emergency number 112
- The Fire Brigade of the Czech Republic 150
- The Ambulance Rescue Service 155
- The Police of the Czech Republic 158
- The Municipal Police 156
Information for drivers:
- It is obligatory to have your headlights switched on at all times
- The D8 motorway to Germany is subject to a fee (a motorway tax sticker) from exit 80
- The D8 motorway to Prague is subject to a fee (a motorway tax sticker) from exit 64
- Motorway tax stickers can be purchased at https://edalnice.cz/en