The chateau was built by a leading Czech aristocratic family of the Nosticzs in 1856 – 1863 in Neo-Gothic Tudor style in the middle of a park that used to be known for its magnificence. In 1919 the chateau was bought by the industrialist Wolfrum who later sold it to the city of Usti nad Labem. In 1994 the interior was renovated and now it serves as a represen-tative community centre with a ceremony hall and a marble concert hall. The permanent exhibition of the regional industry history including a permanent exhibition of railway models is placed in several chateau chambers.
More on sites of chateau Trmice